A year ago, I found myself at a crossroads. I had to decide the next step to take in my career. Until then, I had spent two years working in public...
Do you know someone who would be a good fit for Siegfried? You can earn up to $10,000 for each referred candidate that we hire. Send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The best and the brightest always have choices.
We want you to view your time with Siegfried as an investment in your future that pays dividends along the way. The more assignments you complete as a Siegfried Professional the wider breadth of opportunities and experiences you will gain.
No two career paths at Siegfried look the same.
Apply now and invest your time in tackling unique, challenging and one-of-a-kind projects inside the walls of significant companies.
The Siegfried Group is looking to hire Senior Audit Professionals in the New York, NY area to assist our Big 4 clients with assurance work on a special project basis. Qualified professionals must be available to start by October.
Apply now to start working with many of the nation’s largest corporations completing important financial and accounting projects of critical strategic significance. Invest your time in tackling unique, challenging and one-of-a-kind Accounting & Finance projects inside the walls of Fortune 1000 companies and other large organizations. Initial Public Offering (IPO) readiness, mergers and acquisitions, carve-outs…we have it all and more.
Our Firm is interested in hiring Accounting and Finance Professionals – Certified Public Accountants, Accounting Managers, Financial Reporting Managers, Senior Accountants, Audit Managers, Audit Seniors, etc. – who are looking to broaden their skill sets and gain valuable experiences to help enhance their marketability and advance their careers.
Take advantage of Siegfried’s lucrative incentive plans and competitive base salary. Professionals tend to increase their income upwards of 30% or more when joining our firm. Additionally, we offer comprehensive benefit plans including healthcare/dental/vision, paid vacation/sick time, paid holidays, 401k, profit sharing, allowance for professional development and more!
- High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding client expectations.
- Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles.
- Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value-added service to our clients.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with clients, firm leadership, and peers.
- Confidence in professional aptitude and ability to effectively convey skills, knowledge, and qualifications to clients.
- Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of the local office and Firm overall.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and belief in the opportunities that Siegfried offers.
- Interest and passion to get involved in other professional experiences such as Business Development and Recruiting.
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- 3-6 years of diverse accounting experience this includes at least THREE years in external audit or transaction services with a Big 4 or national CPA firm.
- Must have worked at the Senior capacity in external audit.
Established in 1988, The Siegfried Group, LLP is the only national CPA firm dedicated exclusively to providing Fortune 1000 clients with ready access to high-caliber accounting and finance professionals on an as-needed basis. Our professionals are full-time, career employees of The Siegfried Group with track records of high performance who assist clients with a full range of critical accounting and financial work. Siegfried professionals combine meaningful experience and expertise with a set of intangibles or “WOW factors”, that include a unique work ethic (commitment and flexibility), uncommon problem solving skills (mental agility and analytical ability) and an impressive set of interpersonal skills (confidence and the ability to connect and build chemistry with people) to produce consistently reliable results.